The 16th Annual State-of-the-Art Echo Course has been developed
to review established as well as new recommendations of the
American Society of Echocardiography for echocardiographic
evaluation of cardiac structure and function. This course will
familiarize attendees with recent technological advances in the
field. Nationally recognized experts in echocardiography, valvular
heart disease, and new imaging modalities will present the most
Who Is This Course For?
This course is intended for cardiologists, echocardiography technicians, and medical professionals interested in a general review of
echocardiography. Features of the course include:
- Case Studies on Quantification of Valvular Heart Disease and Diagnostic Dilemmas
- Practical Workshop on Advanced Echo and 3-D Cropping.
Attend Friday afternoon workshops and you will receive a time-limited, fully functional, uploadable version of QLAB as well as important TEE and TTE volumes.
- Fundamental and Advanced Chamber Quantification: ASE Guidelines and Beyond
- Echocardiography in 2014 and Beyond
- Quantitation of Aortic and Mitral Stenoses
- Role of 3-D Echo in Valvular Heart Disease
- New Surgical Approaches to Valvular Heart Disease
- Fundamental and Advanced Chamber Quantification
- Heart Failure: Acute and Decompensated, Systolic and Diastolic
- The Evaluation of Chest Pain: Coronary Artery and Aortic Disease
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Congenital and Pediatric Echocardiography
- Sonographer’s Course
This activity is sponsored by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation in cooperation with the American Society of Echocardiology, the American College of Cardiology and Columbia University Medical Center. This conference is partially funded through educational grants from commercial supporters.